PAR 7.50% 21.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Expanding our horizons, page-10

1. 4,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6892
    It's a long long slog isn't it.

It's sometimes hard for many to keep the faith...especially when it's so darned quiet and the sp isn't playing ball.

I do try and disconnect myself from the current SP...I know it is a poor reflection on what's actually the future potential, but the market is also telling us something....I mean we have hurdles to cross...but also very importantly, we have commercial requirements...we need to fund ourselves to greatness...and there is the question of the Authority sanctioning our trials and progressing us, despite us knowing what our drug can do and how well it can do it!

I'm happy Matt and Scott are on board...they will make sure the balance is right....balance between Clinical and Commercial.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6249/6249568-2572ef456116e953bde12bff7a89ade0.jpg

Too much either way isn't good, it needs to be just balanced, each one must accommodate the other.

Thanks for your support Rae...Nothing is guaranteed but I do like where this is going and haven't ever been this enthused.

But careful and mindful of the risks though...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.