NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Today's announcement Allan Brown is a good sign. Qualified...

1. 385 Posts.
    Today's announcement Allan Brown is a good sign. Qualified people jumping on board RCP is better than jumping ship.

www.mica.org.au/Member?member=4549
    Quote:
    Allan has 31 years experience in the operation and management of a number of mining operations. After completing a Metallurgical degree at the University of NSW he worked at the CSA Mine, Cobar for nearly 20 years, including 5 years as Manager Metallurgy. He then transferred to the Marketing Division of AM &S Mining with responsibility for transport and storage of concentrates and providing technical support for the Marketing Group.
    He then worked as Manager Processing for Argyle Diamonds.
    In 1988, he was appointed Resident Mine Manager of the Scuddles Zinc Copper Mine to oversee its development and subsequent operation.
    In 1993, he was appointed Resident Mine Manager of the Wiluna Gold Mine which uses bacterial oxidation to treat a highly refractory gold ore.
    Since starting his consulting business in 1998 he has acted as the client’s representative managing several project feasibility studies, carried out technical reviews of operations in Australia and overseas and metallurgical input to the valuation of a number of operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.