NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

expands board, page-6

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    You attract calibre when people see potential....you don't risk your reputation attaching yourself to sinking ships.

Reality is whether you rant on about MK etc, RCP is just going about its business in moving towards production, finding more copper pipes which will lead to resource upgrade, and strengthening its management capabilities in support of this.

If you look at recent announcements there has not been a lot of negatives....you need to either get over the MK factor (as you should observe he is taking an increasingly back seat on RCP now...) or just sell out or if not holding, get a life and comment on another stock.

As recent annoucements have been solid...sp is where it is due to MK association....I think this has gone overboard as very different to SRE.....hence the value......

The only real risks to my mind are around funding issues due to MK issue, but recent announcements show they are getting around this....and current sp more than accounts for any residual risk around this issue...

In 8 months I anticipate it will be producing with a upgraded JORC resource and potentially more positive drilling results which will add further to resource base once properly assessed. MK has got lucky as he has acquired a good resource with RCP, so he can afford to take a back seat...which he is as he has more important issues to deal with wrt Swan and SRE....

My views...and why I will hold for another 12 months at least.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.