LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

We all have a fair idea on what modun's plans are for expansion....

1. 1,451 Posts.
    We all have a fair idea on what modun's plans are for expansion. We can gather this by their attempt to acquire South Gobi thermal coal deposit at the following terms.....

"Under the transaction, SouthGobi expects to receive US$30 million of total consideration, comprising US$7.5 million up-front in cash, US$12.5 million up-front in Modun shares and deferred consideration of an additional US$10.0 million also payable in Modun shares. As a result, SouthGobi will have a significant shareholding in Modun and it will have the right to nominate one director to the board of Modun subject to SouthGobi holding an equity interest in excess of 14.9%. The transaction is subject to certain terms and conditions and is expected to be completed by June 1, 2012."

Although this attempt was not successful due to external factors I am very excited to see what other opportunities will come our way. These guys mean business IMO

I'm confident in the MD abilities to attract another quality opportunity for us very soon together with our JORC and nuurst development plans!!

Quietly confident and very happy to accumulate at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.