AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

morning inductor, thanks for your post. Couple of points -------...

1. 84,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning inductor,

thanks for your post.

Couple of points ------- you mention microwave fixing ------- I didn't get if you were referring to the Alexium process or other - just in case ------- Alexium is only a bath process - not microwave - for the vast bulk of what we are doing now.

As to your comments on construction - Parsifal was just saying similar re. the size of the industry.

I won't say we differ - although we usually do - but, I think the component industry is also huge - where I get confused is with China.

Europe and America I have no doubts - we will do well -- China throws me a bit - because a lot of 'stuff' comes out of China - and, to say that their practices are dubious is going a bit light.

I can imagine that big manufacturers like Dell, Apple - etc. etc. - would use legit products everywhere they could - but, for the other manufacturers of Chinese products --------- Hmmm, I have severe doubts.

I can't even bring myself to buy any of those lovely looking coloured kitchen knives - because even well known brands - I just can't trust what is in the colours.

Perhaps I am a bit paranoid - but, the evidence is very clear - already we have a massive problem almost world wide with Chinese building cladding, chinese food, chinese coloured products like their knives, chinese candles (which can set your house on fire from about 50 metres away), Chinese electrical cable.

Much of the above all supposed to be to 'standard' - but, in the end the only standards they meet are 'crap plus' standard.

Obviously - for say building products -------------- Alexium, once again, is in the box seat timing wise - because most authorities now have their antennae up about Chinese building products ------- so, that is great - and, thank you China for being such moral blanks in providing highly flammable products - makes Alexium look like Gods --------

but, we actually need authorities to ACT - ie. they have to not only 'insist' on standards --------- but, also 'enforce' them.

My great white hope in that area is actually insurance companies - it, IMO is they, who will provide the pressure - ie. if your building is not built to ??? standard with materials to ?? standard ---------- then, a. you won't be insured at all and/or b. if you have a fire and the building is found to have been defective - then you just don't get paid.

In that instance - I see construction as an easier issue than other componentry.

What I mean by that is that - buildings are inspected as they are built and sometimes modified --------- but, how rigorous is the upkeep on standards for say - electronic items?

I have had quite a few things go up in a puff of smoke - where I thought - man, a fuse would have been nice fellas.

It's an interesting field of thought - there is a lot in it. Not the least of which is that Europe just has to get more competitive - whilst China has wages growth that is going to bring their competition under pressure as the years roll by - also, they will have to lift their game on quality in general ----------------- whether that means they will stop being thieves is a different issue - but, I guess we shall see.

Again - thanks for your post. Have a great day.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.