EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

"NexTep appears to be a wholesaler and again it raises the...

1. 20 Posts.
    "NexTep appears to be a wholesaler and again it raises the question of how it is that they were able to offer EFT exclusive use of their DSLAM instalation ie they obviously have no or very few current customers .... why ???"

I think they went for business grade stuff rather than consumer grade. Business users tend not to be huge leeches. They just want it to work fast when they need it. WildIT used to have the worst of the whirlpool leech users before they folded.

Not saying they didn't have problems, but you sounded like you were saying this was a recent rollout. They've had this gear in the exchanges for years now (although supporting ADSL2+ is more recent).

What's your reasoning for saying there's no or very few customers connected to the gear currently, other than that they're giving eftel exclusive access? They'd have to have a decent level of customers connected or they would have bailed on the project years ago due to the rental cost of keeping the gear in telstra's exchanges, which I hear is prohibitively uncheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.