EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

Call me a sceptic. Has Eftel discovered some issues with the...

1. 52 Posts.
    Call me a sceptic. Has Eftel discovered some issues with the VDSL rollout which has been central to their loud squawk of salvation this past financial year?

And just maybe this fortuitous press release is a last minute 'blinder', launched just a few days before an EGM seeking Simon Ehrenfeld's removal, to both mask possible problems and claim SE a hero?

VDSL ATTENUATION ISSUES
    perhaps Telstra have reasons to block VDSL at this time ..

www2.rad.com/networks/2005/adsl/vdsl.htm

"Due to the large attenuation of high frequency signals on twisted-pair lines, the deployment of VDSL is limited to a loop length of less than 4500 feet (1500m) from the signal source. This limited length is the downside of VDSL technology."

Also today Phil Sweeney on the front page of www.whirlpool.net.au writes ...

'EFTel first announced its VDSL2 rollout just over one year ago, saying it was "the first Internet provider" to do so. At the time, EFTel claimed that "VDSL2 is expected to be certified for use on the public switched telephone network in the first quarter of 2008", however no further announcements have been made regarding its approval for use in Australia.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.