AN1 28.6% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

Thanks for posting Wazzbat. You're the only one today and...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks for posting Wazzbat. You're the only one today and comparatively few posts this week. A sign that there is little else to discuss presently. I think also the regulars are somewhat exhausted after the flurry of the previous month. That was largely on the back of the MM connection and high expectations for the q'tly report which turned out to be fairly ordinary.

Some market manipulation by unknowns also perhaps taking the sp to 4.0c and down 28% again to its apparent natural level at 2.9c. Disappointingly as usual, no regulatory interest shown by ASX or ASIC.

There is a close correlation between the number of posts here and the sp untrend. So lets hope the regulars are not far away. Even though it is probably a case of the chicken and the egg.

Incidentally, I saw the same commercial I believe but in different SBS time slot. I agree it was neither inspiring nor overly compelling, for any target audience.

One point that has puzzled me over the years with CDY is the fairly minimal shareholdings by the current directors, except of course by Maria. Our CEO is, as I recollect, the only director to periodically buy on market. I know there were other directors who exercised their options last year (along with Maria), some tokenism it looked like in the circumstances at the time. My guess is Maria will again top up this quarter around the present sp. Good on you Maria!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $7.869K 812.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2409444 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 227219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.