AN1 14.3% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

For the sake of adding a post I will continue with my...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For the sake of adding a post I will continue with my frustrations on understanding the Evolis range.....

Just to add to my confusion and unfortunately my view on the evolisproducts AU website, the 'store' page on the website allows customers to purchase the mens and womens tonics and shampoos shown below

What adds to my confusion is if you google evolisproducts AU there are links back to the site for 'Youth shampoo' 'Youth mask' and 'Life mask' which all are for sale and are part of the website but I cannot find any link from the shop or home page to them? are they part of the current range as well and if so not very accessible via the website, the more I look the more messy it currently seems......I'm hoping there is someone who has a good summary of the current marketing plan....as I have mentioned previously I like the current facebook range and hope that maybe what the final lineup will look like, at the moment it seems very lacking in direction.

I am fully behind this Evolis line and think this could be big and time I guess will clean up the product line but at present I am getting a little frustrated with the presentation of the product line on the internet, maybe someone can set me straight.......suns out and hedges need cutting!

évolis®_evolis_Hair_Loss_Treatments_for_Men_and_Women.jpg

I cannot find links on the website to the products below even though they are found linked to the same website in a google search......perhaps they no longer exist as a product line?

évolis®_évolis_Professional_LIFE_Mask.jpg évolis®_évolis_Professional_YOUTH_Mask.jpg évolis®_évolis_Professional_YOUTH_Shampoo.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.92K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 493225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.