AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Hi Waddis across the ditch, yes, more products than you can poke...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Waddis across the ditch, yes, more products than you can poke a stick at. I agree with your confusion on the expanding Evolis product rang and I have made the quick nip down to the pharmacy; inadequate and confused clarification. Oh dear!

Many Evolis customers must be turned off by this marketing madness and, not knowing now what in the offering is suitable for them (to replace what had been purchased before or to buy initially), simply give up and buy nothing. This looks like a classic case of Advangen being too smart by half.

It appears some bright spark in marketing, with hair brained ideas, may have devised this explosion of products with inadequate supervision and ill conceived planning. Certainly with little or no explanation to the target markets, let alone to existing Evolis customers, even if the product range makes sense.

This seems a shambles. How can a pharmacy or hairdressing salon (even if they had a 'heads up') explain the range to a customer in a buyer's amount of time? Forget any discreet buy off the shelf in the quick nip.

To what extent is this malaise of product a factor in the slow rate of sales growth (or 'reverse' growth) since turning point in promotion of the Evolis brand? The core of our hopes for short - medium term share price recovery, appears to have gone haywire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $384 48.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 648959 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.