AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Expansion of evolis product line, page-3

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    OK I need help....can someone help clarify what we currently offer and what our final line up of products might look like...been here 4 years and still kind of confused over the evolis range

The AU evolis site currently shows male and female tonic and 3 in 1 shampoos as quite distinctively different sales items and no mention of the 'Reverse range'

The US evolis site currently shows the Reverse range of Activator, Shampoo, Conditioner and the Mask treatment with no male/female differentiation

The facebook link shows a Reverse range, Promote range and a Prevent range again with no male/female differences that I can see

Do you think they will keep the product uni sex and not split male/female?

Apart from other products such as eye lash etc coming along later does anyone know what our final 'Hair' range will or should look like? I like the idea of the 3 ranges as shown on facebook with no male/female differences, it keeps it reasonably simple and targets 3 markets

Is there still a marketing difference in place targeting consumer and professional markets? evolis professional website suggest there may be.

I'm in NZ so no quick nip down to the local pharmacy and see whats currently on the shelf....obviously all references to Ju-Ju and Lexilis have now been changed to Evolis for AU and the US

Hopefully someone can confirm/clarify/help with the above, I guess it may remain quite fluid as the products develop with probably more changes to come. My apologies if it has previously been summed up by the company in a release but I do read them and are still a little confused

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1663879 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 213032 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.