EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Expansion options..., page-2

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Raving this is being seriously underestimated by the market. The future for free hydrogen as a transport fuel couldn't look better. Electrics for cars (i.e.Tesla) are fantastic, but anything needing a bit of grunt can't run off an electric motor. Think trucks and buses. I assume India has a need for concrete is some form or another and how this fact hasn't yet brought back to life any discussion about the Hythane experiment in India getting a second go has got me stumped. If you ask me the Saudis are pumping oil out like there is no tomorrow in part to try and suppress the take up of electric vehicles and alternatives to internal combustion. Electricity for a tesla is free from Musk's groundbreaking solar recharge stations, and hydrogen would be also incredibly cheap given it would be a "waste product". Oil at 30 dollars a barrel would still be "expensive". Given that China is also making some genuine efforts to clean up (107 billion dollars spent on renewables last year) and I assume concrete is also used in a country with 1.3 billion people, then clean running vehicles might be a goer here as well. The BYD electric car in China is outselling Tesla.
    I also understand I am missing something here because EDE shares are friendless and can't find buyers at 4.4 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $26 13.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 202885417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28678505 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.