PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

You really are more than just a little ingenious aren’t you. 1....

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    You really are more than just a little ingenious aren’t you.

1. You make the claim about PLS only selling SC5.5.
    2. You make that sound like selling SC5.5 is a bad thing.
    3. You provide no evidence, justification or proof for your claims.
    4. Other well researched posters point out to you changes in immediate market demands from customers which support a change in some production for those demands/desires.
    5. Evidence of the success of that response to market demand/desire is patently available for the entire world to see in the results of not one but now two stella BMX auctions where that product not only was sold but sold at an approx 250% premium to the “accepted” long term price for spod under offtakes (and with many competing bids too).
    6. When asked if you can support your claim that PLS “cant’t” produce SC6.0 you fail to provide any suggested evidence and instead try to flip your story to ask for evidence it can.
    7. Other posters have provided you with the information you need to check on the failures in your own claims but you either don’t bother to check your own facts or desire not to. Yes I know you are concerned about the continuing success here vs elsewhere and it doesn’t suit some agenda to check those facts but if you think the world’s demand for Li right now and in the next 24 months is going to be satisfied by a currently partially promised mine elsewhere I think you need to check some other facts first - and when it does come on line, if you think it will replace supply elsewhere again I think you need to check the factually backed projections for Li demand expected to be required by that point…

Your agenda is clear and obvious - now how about sticking up some facts or just leaving well enough alone that which is a perfectly fine operation that has now set not one but two record sales prices with what you consider to be an under spec product and which does absolutely nothing to give any evidence of the plants “ability” to produce SC6.0 or not.

Have you considered that whatever grade is being produced is being produced right now as the sweet spot of cost to produce vs customer demand and willingness to pay? Have you considered that if the economics supported the position then the BMX auctions might instead present a different grade of spod? Have you considered that PLS determines the grade of spod to offer in the auctions as a result of close discussions with prospective customers leading to each auction (you do realise that a significant aspect of commerical value to the BMX auction process is PLS’ direct access to all the data about who is bidding how much and when and thus opening even further doors to real negotiation about sales (instead of the model which prevails at start up when funds are limited for a new entity and goes something like “hey we need financing, how about we sell you significant equity in our operation now so that you get very close to a controlling interest, can set our offtake price and possible dictate how we run our operation so that we can demonstrate that we have the backing to gain all the approvals we need and access the additional financing needed to get going”. See the position right now for producers vs developers is very different - once your operation gets to the producer stage by all means I’m sure the other operations will adjust (unless by then the demand is so great that any such adjustment is not instrumental to any existing (and by then likely nil debt) operation)…

So … got any evidence to your claim about whether PLS can make or sell SC6.0? Here’s a suggestion - read some of the company announcements for a clearer picture not clouded by mud.
    Last edited by Acgm: 04/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.