SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

expec dso fe resource increase from 484mt

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Guys

Now that the Cameroon and Congo govts have officially announced that they would like a speedy approval process for the Mining Convention and Licenses at Nebeba and Mbalam, and the JV Partner is close at hand, I thought I'd have a look at old SDL announcements and found something.

We have mentioned in the past to expect a DSO Iron Ore Increase from the current 484 million tonnes of JORC Inferred and Indicated categories, which with time will be converted to Reserves which is what really matters.

If you look at the 2nd of June 2010 announcement which mentions a 93% increase in DSO Iron Ore Resource to 484million tonnes. It shows two areas shaded in pink, which has been circled in blue of potential new iron ore targets. And there is iron ore in the area between the previous drilling and the new pink shaded areas. Which means it is a continuous iron ore formation.
    Now if you look at the 28th of January 2011 Quarterly Report, you will see these two pink shaded areas that has been drilled and additional high Grade Iron Ore was found, again circled in blue.
    Now look at the newest pink shaded areas, circled in red Nabeba North West Ridge, Nabeba West Ridge, Nabeba South West Ridge!

I would expect a significant DSO Iron Ore Resource Increase. IMHO if the iron ore in these new areas to return similar high grade DSO Iron Ore results as the previous Nabeba South and Nebeba South East Ridge, together with the area running between the existing drilling to the Nabeba North West Ridge, Nabeba West Ridge, Nabeba South West Ridge! If we take into account what Mr Casello stated in a recent interview with Reuters, that Sundance's tenements in the Cameroon and Congo have many iron ore deposits similar to what they have already found.

We have some serious upside to Sundance's share price!

I can't wait for the re ratings by the Brokers and Fund Managers, not the ones they announce, but their internal re ratings of SDL!

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.