SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

expec dso fe resource increase from 484mt, page-49

1. 773 Posts.

Doogs/Foolsgold,

Great angle on your opinion.

I believe that we need to understand the nature on how chinese (SOE- State Owned Enterprise) works. Below is a report by an organisation about how the Chinese SOE works.

It maybe outdated but it is should shed us a bit of light on how they operate. One thing for sure the notion that all chinese companies works in "collusion" for the greater good of the State is dispelled here.

Infact, they are competing among themselves! There are still consolidation ahead in the iron ore industry in China according to this report so we need to see at which contex SDL will be significant as part of their strategy.

I would be interested if anybody can shed a light on the significance of Hanlong as an investor to SDL. Who are the "shadow" investors behind this organisation? What is their corporate goal? Are they mostly passive or active?

I hope this article below will give us some clue on how the complexity of the oldest culture in the world works.

If we can find the "relationship" then we can predict the partnership to come.

some more late sunday arvo reading...

SuperOX

http://www.wilsoncenter.org/topics/pubs/DUSS_09323Shnkl_rpt0626.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.