SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

expecation for this week, page-27

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    hi Fatpizza

thanks my friend and those who really understand me, i will not run away for the reason that i see SSN is the long-gamer and really believe the SSN story has so much to revail and i wanna prove myself as a real longer for SSN.

once we are in, we are in, sure it is painful, disappointed,worrying, paincing some time, but finally it gonan WORTH all the above i mentioned, why, always think about why you are here and trust what you see from all the ANN TB have done, not what others said here.

you are live for what you believe and the decisions you made after, so cheer yourself up and be a strong buddy.

i know it is sucks to let other be patient again and again, but we just have 3 choices put in front of us, 'SELL, BUY, WAIT', think about it, which one you would like to choose......

it is hard, really hard, especially in the dark waiting to see the lights, so, gollory brave those who are not give up, remember, Defender is not make or break a company, like SSN, and it is very likely will give us a big suppise.

no news is good news, we are all here to support each other, right?

good luck to all,include myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.