SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

expecation for this week, page-50

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    xin,

So let me understand this dude. You are free to post whatever you like on a public forum including direct and somewhat rude critisism of other posters which is exactly what that paragraph that you posted was, but nobody is allowed to comment on your posts in any way shape or form. Seems a little odd isn't it ?

Lets remember that you specifically said "So, you can't deamnding fast results by using your mouth, it should progressing well, we do require more patience than before, so, for all SSNERs, include Sandy, stop creaming and act like a man".

Now telling other posters to "act like a man" might be seen as just a little rude mate don't you think ? Irrespective of your spelling, the content of your posts is not exactly friendly at the best of times and there are multiple examples of it, so occassionally you will get responses which question what you are saying.

Now you have the hide to tell me to "take your time to research more on SSN" which seems like an odd from somebody who purchased the stock last week.

As if to capture the market in bizaar you then make the wierd claim that I am calling around asking for thumbs up. You say "stop calling more people to give you thumbs up for the arguement". What are you on about ? You make these bizaar comments and at the same time claim that people are attacking you.

With all due respect, just get a spell checker please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.