FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Taboon,The half yearly was only up to December 31st 2007 -...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Taboon,
    The half yearly was only up to December 31st 2007 - whereas the most recent speeding ticket from FSE has already stated that they are doing due diligence on a project. At that stage it was still incomplete, but I think it's quite acceptable tht the market now believes that the company has had time to be nearing the end of due diligence and are eager to see what project FSE might be running with.

Whether it comes this week, noext week, or whenever, some people are happy to be in at the bottom line, and others will be happier waiting for confirmation on project news.
    Pre ann - we have more risk, but the opportunity of higher rewards.

Now IF they've cracked ont oa good project, a big gap up is a very likely scenario, which is why I suggest a lot of people would rather be prepared early...

Denum, they have already announced that they are looking at a project - due diligence nearing completion - no insider trading here, just jostling for places at the starting line imo...check company speeding ticket response from end of Jan (from memory on date)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.