GLX gulfx ltd

expect a bombardment of news, page-4

1. 56 Posts.
    Possibly the only bombardment will consist of very irate emails from now devastated shareholders, they suddenly are very silent, one small consolation is that this D.L. the so called chairman(also Sultan Corp) by his poor form has seen the value of his holdings fall by over 60% since he decided to dump his stock at 17c(mostly given to him) , thats about $12 million but it is of no consolation to shareholders he has destroyed for his 10 pieces of silver, the board must now be in severe damage control mode, but he will never get the opportunity to dump even more at 17c again, he can offload to me at 5c now, he has knocked the stuffing out of this company, he should step down as he is now probably regarded as a pariah and a liability by the other board members, I wonder what the 14c sophisticated placement takers are doing behind the scenes, I would think they are furious at losing 50% of their money in only a week or so.

I would also think that the stated sharebroker research report would now be on hold, I mean who is going to put their name to this now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.