A2B 0.00% $1.45 a2b australia limited

Expect a rerate, page-35

1. 20,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Ryan
    sometimes you have to simplify the argument

I bought in the low 1s as I posted and sold at may target circa 30% gain which I had also posted was my exit target. I made the case it was relatively undervalued .in the low 1s which the market still agrees with as its now 1.30. You posted it wasn’t while claiming MSB had so much upside which is now even lower. Our return are about 40% apart
    30% vs
    -10%

I have moved on from this and only came back to the thread because I was tagged into a post on what has proven to be a small sharp sell down with the stock bouncing back the next day.

it’s amazing you and ksvs are seeking to argue a case when on a return point of view I have been clearly right . The market is dynamic and stocks change on a valuation basis. Once you lock in a return , it’s no longer relevant how the company is going unless you are looking to re-enter so to be honest I haven’t even looked at how they are going as two of their biggest markets are in lockdown and thus on a macro level it will no doubt be tough. I am focusing on stocks I own and stocks I am looking to own . In deciding on how I should invest I incorporate both stock specific news and my view on the macro reality

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2B (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.