AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I have the trades from today (that’s not a case, if a number of...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I have the trades from today (that’s not a case, if a number of us have this tested experience – rather than a feeling maybe...) and have watched this I guess a careful record of the experience and pass this info over to ASIC for review would be the right thing to do but also an exercise in futility.

My understanding is ASIC are warned they send a warning, the company states nothing unusual, then ASIC do nothing.... what's the point. Have you ever heard more than that??? Very few cases get any attention and generally media need be involved for ASIC to give resources to follow through – just my opinion from years of watching and investing and trading .

But this is definitely being capped (manipulated)in my opinion, there is a pattern to the trades and depth - over and over.

I feel that for once, they will be doing so to my personal benefit having just come back and able to hold average down.

The fact that it is being manipulated is worth something... if you haven’t held long term. If you have held long and they get snapped up then that’s very sad, if someone is just accumulating and they don’t get sold then all cool longer term.

But they’re worth something...

PDN has been acquiring ... maybe... ha ( that’s pure speculation in comment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.