AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

That's it Chicka, preserve capital for as long as posible in the...

1. 412 Posts.
    That's it Chicka, preserve capital for as long as posible in the current environmet, and mothball Maldon. AGS board are very astute

Regarding 'a takeover by Heathgate', won't hapen at low prices for the following reasons :

1. Heathgate/GA have already had discussions with AGS and made offers, but the gap is too wide, AGS rejected
    2. Ian Gandel has 37% of AGS, so Heathgae know there's no real point making a low ball offer as it will be rejected, major shareholders will side with IG, so that's around 50% of the stock (Dunlop, Johnston, Leathlean etc, take out institutions, with them would be 60%), they won't get full control, so what's the point?
    3. We've seen the computer BOT/BOOT (whatever it is) trading before, whether legal or not I don't know but the brokers set their computers up to do it. I think its just institution accumalating at very low prices, that's all

By the way, the geoligist award to the Qasar team is great recognition for this discovery, truly fanastic and I really don't think the industry/media are onto it yet as to just how large/rich grade B4M is....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.