TEE 9.52% 11.5¢ top end energy limited

expect alot next few weeks, page-13

1. 237 Posts.
    re: the bigger picture TEE has a tendancy to drift and run on news - currently in drift mode, however I have found these to be the best buying opportunities in this stock

It comes down to how much faith you have in the company and your understanding of the business.

It is common for small stocks to do most of their upward movements in short periods of time followed by longer periods of slower downward movements.

Haven't seen anything to contradict the view that this company is really moving forward and gaining new contracts.

Lack of interest is reflected by the stocks ability to draw new investors - these new investors generally come in on news items. Small stocks lack the profile of larger stocks to constantly draw in new investors, therefore it is expected to experience periods of drift as in TEE prior to the next announcement.

That being said, everybody has their own stop loss and must abide by their own rules - mine is lower than these levels, and would be subject to some changed business conditions within the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $15.35K 144.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12870 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 47371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.