EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

expect an uneventful agm imo

1. 37,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406

Back from a couple of weeks holidays.

As another poster just implied, management arent exactly wanting for things to do at the moment. A retracing sp in the absence of news and whilst hopefully sorting a merger with Heritage is just fine with me.

I suspect that the retrace isnt done yet and that the small bounce last Thurs/Fri is in anticipation of worthwhile news at or close to Tuesday's AGM. If the Heritage deal isnt done then I doubt there will be much in the way of news this coming week (other than perhaps a bland initial progress report on the Diebling borehole) and the small bounce wont be sustained.

Mid to long term everything looks hunky dory imo ... once the Heritage outcome is known I would expect announcements on the Lorraine southern extension and Lons le Saunier (spelling?) applications, an AIM listing or preferably a European (French?) listing, possibly new permit applications as hinted in the recent Annual Report and hopefully a solid program for trial production at Lorriane.

Then there is always potential for left field events ... my readings on the coal seam gas (csg) sector indicate that big producers eg BP are revisting csg, having been disinterested a decade ago ... so who knows!

Anyway I will be at the AGM ... and I see a few other posters may be there too ... it would be good to catch up ... but I sure as hell am not working the room asking every bloke I speak if they are Thepython or Gamias or Av or MickeyG lol ... like you'd expect of my namesake, I'll be wearing baggy pants and a hat with a twirling propeller so feel free to say hi lol.

Cheers
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.