RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

NT, I don't disagree with that and given the data acquisition...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    NT, I don't disagree with that and given the data acquisition issues I believe the extension to time is justified.

I do wish RRS would get to the point where they go back to being a resources company as this is the original reason for investing in them. I didn't invest in them to keep sitting around different tables and making new contracts/agreements/arrangements and deals all the time. I do know given the political difficulties in Somalia that this ground work should be done in order to start the exploration work from a solid base.

I am sure if any company can do then RRS certainly have the opportunity to do it and I think it's great that they are not rushing in as if they did that then they could go belly up and have nothing at the end of the day.

I certainly don't hold my breath everyday expecting announcement after announcement unlike most other people. The directors and employees of Range have their jobs to do which isn't announcing the contents of their daily diary of activities which some people seem to expect.

All of the above is in my opinion, I hold, good luck to others who hold too......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.