SNT 9.09% 2.4¢ syntara limited

expect another failure

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I've skimmed the report and its bad - -scathing in fact. Robertson really has to go this time. After the stink of the share sell off moments before the last lot of bad news, he has now overseen a submission to the FDA where the stats are hammered throughout the final report. Basically, the issue is that Pharmaxis decided not to include in their data any patients who dropped out of the trial. This is statistically incorrect, because you can only do that if the drop out is random (ie unrelated to treatment). IN fact, the FDA states that you need to treat those drop outs as patients who did not respond to the treatment, because the treatment clearly wasn't helping them. As a result, the results vary between no significant effect and minor effects. Expect Pharmaxis to be booted out of the room with their tail between their lags and 'must do better' written on their report when the committee meets. Honestly, I can't believe I bought back into these guys after the previous stuff ups and smelly executive share tradings. Expect a share price below a dollar at the end of the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $12.04K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82668 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.