GCG 0.00% 7.9¢ greencap limited

hmmmmm.....8c a share seems pretty poor for a company that was...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hmmmmm.....

8c a share seems pretty poor for a company that was worth double that a few years ago. greatly disappointing....

Hey, current management- how about doing your job and making this thing fly; merely coming up with an inadequate offer doesn't seem much good.

Greencap CEO Earl Eddings said:
    “This is a wonderful opportunity for Greencap to continue to strengthen its leading position as a full service risk management business while becoming an important part of WIS, offering both career opportunities for our employees and allowing us to focus on long awaited expansions to our service offerings to clients.

I am interested by the term "us" used above. Remember (as pointed out by Haylock and Chapman) the current Directors have LESS THAN $10,000 in shares in total between them- so the bid price is essentially irrelevent to them. What I am worried about is that this more about current directors getting board seats on the new entity and preserving their positions, than about advantaging current shareholders. I could be wrong about this, so I am keen for a countervailing argument. NOT wishing to defame.....

But my initial reaction to "our" Directors" is DO YOUR JOB and make the company work- your sell off strategy indicates to me that you have already put your hands up and said you consider yourself incompetent and incapable of advancing the company. Please tell me otherwise.

What do others think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.