GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Thanks for leaving some profit for the next guy. I'm in for the...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for leaving some profit for the next guy. I'm in for the long haul. This is one of those gems that could easily be over $3 but requires patience. At the same time I also respect what this company is trying to do, and I think they are worth supporting. They are all across the stability/durability issue with their sealing tech and new chemistry. Their science is great and they are quiet achievers these days.

The next six months are going to be brilliant for the company in terms of recognition and share price. Announcements about partnerships in Australia, Paris COP21, Arena and much more.

Obviously they need to feed the meter, but two steps forward, one step back. There is little possibility of a Tasnee takeover. RC has said as much and is a large share holder. (8m?) His interest is closely aligned with retail investors. Also Australia has strong regulations regarding takeovers, especially from overseas - Corporations Act, FIRB, ASIC etc. so it's not an easy thing to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.