TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I agree with everything you're saying apart from the Alcoa part....

1. 1,712 Posts.
    I agree with everything you're saying apart from the Alcoa part. If this well was dead and buried... not commercially viable as a few are willing to tag it, then Alcoa would not flog a dead horse.
    The fact they are still pursuing it means it is in the guidelines of expectation... oh hang on a minute, thats what the company has been telling us all along so.... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!
    The problem is the glass half full willingness of investors to jump out at the mere suggestion something is not going to plan.. often without researching the facts themselves. I'm not having a go at anyone but i am saying, the project is on track. If you do some solid research of companies in the US you'll discover that tight gas projects often don't flow significantly until some 40+ days into the stimulus. We are only half way there and showing significant returns towards the mid 2's. The company is doing its best to inform us that the flows are expected to significantly increase once the fluid reduces yet seemingly know one is listening. The fact people are releasing stock now so cheap on the back of facts that suggest this is now proven has me gobsmacked.
    When will this selling end???
    Soon i hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.