PNN 18.2% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

expect follow up buying/media have pick up on pnn, page-11

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    But what about PNN's Managing Director, Mr Norman Kennedy's credibility with respect to JORC reporting of exploration results? The report raised too many questions for my comfort:

Was this just an opportune rock chip of an uncommon narrow vein of davidite mineralisation in the granite?

Is it appropriate under JORC reporting of exploration results to compare an isolated opportune surface sample with the grade of uranium ore reserves where extensive drilling and rigorous calculations have been undertaken?

So little detail about the mysterious "surface sampling" leaves me to wonder about Mr Norman Kennedy. It strikes me as reminiscent of reporting by EBR, TAS, RMI or RRS.

Has any one got better info on the mysterious "surface sampling" - are they samples of the disseminated mineralisation in the granite and not opportune and a-typical veins.

Or perhaps are they perhaps broad area soil surface scrape samples. Now that would be something to get excited about - but if they were I think Mr Norman Kennedy would have told us that in his report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.020(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $30.37K 238.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73777 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 138671 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.