Expect more projects to be halted if the yes vote gets up, page-77

1. 9,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    The crazy thing about the twisted thinking of naysayers evident on this thread is that voting no means no change to the current system.

what a bent bunch they are, peddling their confected fear to support the status quo, which they can't abide by anyway. Are we talking twisted or what?

i haven't read the federal court ruling on Scarborough so i won't comment on that.

but its instructive to remember that whenever the slightest obstacle is placed in the way of marauding resource and energy companies their supporters start bleating about bs sovereign risk.

these are the very companies who are fully participating in the govt-sanctioned Rape of Australia.

Bit harsh you think? Woodside is the leading Australian company involved in an LNG export industry that is gouging high prices from domestic consumers while contriving a tight market so they can export huge volumes at giveaway prices.

were i participating in the Rape of Australia as energy and resources companies are, i'd be feeding this claque of whingeing naysayers as much fear as i could buy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.