VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

expect our two nickel mines to produce significant, page-4

1. 18 Posts.
    vre bounces back Finally View is moving up hit a high of 18 cents this morning now 17 cents as i write this.
    I was getting worried at 13.5 cents and considered buying more but my money was tied up in other mining stocks and i have a large holding already in View.
    View looks to be in a strong position now after its recent rights issue at 20 cents raising $7.578 Million.
    I Didn't take up my issue at the time as the shares were below 20 cents angering many shareholders including myself but i do believe in the company long term and just like it went down so quickly i think it can rise just as quickly if they keep increasing resources and the nickel price holds up. It was a great announcement and im looking forward to the resource update at the end of August. Next good news they need is about Bronzewing and not to forget Dunlop their Largest yet to be developed nickel mine.
    They also need broker research to support the stock and not day traders who ruin the stock. They got a new substantial shareholder the other day with 20 million plus shares bought by the name of Austral -Asia Resources and Infrastructural Investments Pty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.