GAU 0.00% 11.0¢ great australian resources limited

guys i have been in gau for a long time, a very long time . i've...

1. 10,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    guys i have been in gau for a long time, a very long time . i've wanted to dump quite a few times and have witnessed the board sell their WA assets at a price which was considered too cheap by me ( although they picked up shares in view at 6 cents at the time which they still hold) I have witnessed them sell their cambodia assets at really what amounts to approx $1 million which is also a bit cheap in my opinion to tnc . (maybe gau's plan is to gain wealth and maintain its interest in the project) by its shareholding in tnc?

either way i'm not sure and a little confused by these going ons. BUT everyt ime i talk to my broker about the South African platinum deal he nearly wets his pants. everyone seems so excited about it all. i'm not one to ramp but hopefully given the pain us gau shareholders have endured we have to hope that the enthusiasm shared by all involved translates to some good share price action soon.

As far as I know the delay in any positive news from SA is because they have been drilling and trying to get some drill results out, i'm not sure how close a jorc is . hope this all makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.