SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Expect SGH to push higher today!, page-130

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Depends what price they sold at. Selling at 23c prolly not the correct decision in my book. And heaps did sell at the low levels recently, perhaps stampeded by self-appointed pundits of one kind or another. But each to their own.

But I just wanted to correct your basic terminology :
    "At the same time the SP value has continued to collapse by an order of magnitudes. "

No the SP has not collapsed by an order of magnitude over the months. It's about the same as it was in March. If you refer to it's rise to a max since then followed by a fall it's still not an order of magnitude. It's about half of the max.

The SP has fallen by an order of magnitude compared to about 14 months ago.

An order of magnitude is typically in powers of ten.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_magnitude

I hope for the price to increase by at least one or eventually even two orders of magnitude. Just a crazy belief based on things I've gleaned from being on the planet a while, so I could be wrong and things will be clear within a year or so but I don't think we'll be here debating it in 2035 when either the SP is $26 and the dividend is $1.30 or share traders would say Slater&Who? And oft repeated remarks about the ways in which the SP can collapse doesn't make it true. Of course I'm secretly wanting it to temporarily dip down to 21c again so that I can complete my accumulation target. But we will see in 6 weeks time. In the meantime the T-rolls of the world will do their best to talk the company and SP down for reasons that I find unfathomable and pathological being a simple soul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.