AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

We as expected we hit some resistance as we approached the...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    We as expected we hit some resistance as we approached the 7.3-7.6 region. And it would appear that either a few older stale holders or a few traders decided to book the profit... Quite normal in any rally in any stock.

When I suggested that the there is a changing of the guard going on from Day/STT traders to the mid to long term investors group I suggested it will be an evolution over several months ... So yes there will be traders still hopping on and off... But there numbers will reduce as the opportunities for quick gains will be greater else where than on AVB, ie AVB becomes too boring for them. In fact, the more savvy of the investor group will welcome/exploit the volatility that the traders leave behind as that allows them accumulate on the cheap ...

The attempt on 7.6 from a few days ago came earlier than I anticipated and perhaps caught a few bulls by surprise (ie they were not prepared mentally for it)... The next attempt on 7.6 will bring with it a much more potent force of buyers...and IMO, will make a serious dent in the resistance at 7.6 and may even break above it on the 1st attempt... alternatively, it may take a few attempts ...but the break above "WILL" come IMHO...

Once through 7.6c I'd be prepared for a mini rush on buying as previously mentioned... Once we have a close above 7.6, it will transform from a resistance area and an area of strong support and become the foundations/base for a push towards 10c region.

I do not expect we will need a report to break through 7.6 I think the growing bullish sentiment and momentum around the stock will be more than enough to do the job. Sentiment change does not switch on or off usually, rather it builds like a snowball (Unless of course there is a massively +ive, or -ive and unexpected Ann).

So where to from here ... Same as before... Investors will vacuum up the free floating shares in the the retrace troughs being stealthy not to show their true size and urgency of their intent. When a new rally starts investors will take there foot off the buy pedal and the short term crew will take over for the "Impulse rally". It is very clear to me that we are at the beginning of a sustained uptrend and slow motion re-rate of an explorer into a very profitable producer.

Again the investors are aware there is a time clock ticking down and their window of opportunity to fill their boots at a lower point in the uptrend is narrowing quickly ... hence the predicted rush after 7.6c.

Investing/trading in any stock is like a game of high stakes psychological warfare...with fake sell offs and fake queue orders, bot confusion and false or overemphasis irrelevant information both +ive and -ive posted on HC and other forums. Investing is a place where economic prisoners are put to the sword without a second thought or a shred sympathy. The process is mostly geared at weeding out the psychologically weak holders and drawing sucking out their capital lifeblood like a persistent parasite. Best to take a helicopter view of the big picture of a stock and not to get caught up in the day to skirmishes and misinformation handed out in the front line trenches.

All is IMHO.. and as always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.