TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Hey Lister,Definitely picked some more up today at 2.3c so was...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Hey Lister,
    Definitely picked some more up today at 2.3c so was happy with that but at the same time i'm torn because my initial holdings are so much higher than the current levels and todays trading pattern was way out of character for the stock in recent times.
    It traded down with larger parcels dropped to any buy order of 2.3c or higher. Strange trading on the eve of a huge announcement. But then, on reflection this would only be strange trading to us holders who have sat with the stock for a year or more. Less strange for a 15 to 20% gain literally the day after receiving the holding statements from the placement. Then add to that the fact that these holders (happy to make 20% gains in a day with no exposure to risk) still have the free options to hold for conversion at higher levels.
    I do agree that the dumping of this stock is working towards a strengthening of the SP but, at 4 million shares a day we'll need weeks to see the cheap stock cycle through and thats assuming that every trade is a sophisticated drop. The liquidity of TSV at the moment wont support these quick cash-ins. Unless we see 30 or 40 million traded a day for a significant run, i fear that we'll see a share price under 3c for what could seem an eternity. Some of us will be left high and dry waiting for a target SP to arrive while the fat pockets around town cash in on their good fortune.
    I have to say, if i was given (all be it collectively) an opportunity to make 400k profit (20% of the placement) prior to the drilling announcement i'd take it every time. No risk with everything to gain.
    I still believe in the potential of this stock and definitely believe in the Warro project, i'm just a little miffed over the way this particular placement went down. If Warro is a dud, TSV have nothing and the 2 million will pay out directors whilst they empty out their draws. If Warro is huge then they could have made a fortune issuing shares to existing holders at much higher levels. I just don't buy the whole saving cash for a rainy day. This is make or break, all or nothing stuff. The placement is very cheeky if i were being polite.
    Good luck anyway and lets hope they can churn through this transparent dropping of cheap stock as quickly as possible.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.