DSE 1.74% $3.51 dropsuite limited

from memory i think it was said that a second hand plant could...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    from memory i think it was said that a second hand plant could be sourced for around A$10m.
    Tailings could be processed via heap leach (very cheap) or may be used as mill feed mixed with higher grade ore to make it more 'palatable' for mill.

The costs of developing the assets can be minimised (in terms of dilution via cap raising) in a number of ways IMO.
    As outlined in recent presentation the project (s) can be developed in a staged manner with one stage funding the next.
    presentation cites Total Production costs of approx A$300 Oz although this will likely be revised down in view of recent updip discovery ( Huno)nor does it account for the copper resource credits
    Development funding of A$70m, how much of this will be funded by the shallows remains unanswered.
    Once the project has passed feasability stage we will have the answers to these questions. Remember post feasability the plant acquisition could be funded by debt and the commencement of operations could be funded by forward sales, further dilution is possible but not the only option available. With those sort of robust economics i dont think finance will be a stumbling block.

With forecast production of 100,000 Oz pa on a margin of roughly A$1000 Oz profit EXM could be turning a profit of something like A$100m a year

I see POG has twice tested US$1200 in last 24 hrs, worth noting that copper is at a 14 month high atm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.060(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $245.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.52 $3.57 $3.50 $113.3K 32.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4781 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.