CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Good points pacific winner... I always think that the one...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Good points pacific winner...

I always think that the one advantage we retailos(?) have over the instos is that we have the capacity to take a long, long term view of a stock... most funds still seem to be overly concerned about their quarterly results. More power to the little guys!

I would suggest that the sp of CNP has been largely 'de-coupled' from the market, and is one stock where you are likely to get the price going siginificantly upwards rather than tracking the market due to stock specific factors. And a lot of my big wins in the past have come from turn-around situations where the new CEO has taken over and in 6-12 months the market has completely forgotten that there was a crisis in the first place... Mr Market has the memory of a fish.

The announcement does seem to have reduced the risk significantly, so I will be looking at the opening price carefully on Monday and assessing whether to buy more... but there are other opportunities around atm... can't remember when there were that many companies around trading at around or below their NTA...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.