CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

If you are interested in, I¡¯d like to share my experience and...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If you are interested in, I¡¯d like to share my experience and know-how. Not like instos, we so called retail investors have no precise information, mountain of cash
    and (long)time (frame) as well.

They said gambling is casting a certain thing into an uncertain thing.In order to be investing rather than gambling, minimize risk /uncertainty is vital.

In this stock market in order to make money, any picked up stock must, have to, without fail go upwards. Such kind of stock is called bottomed up or turnaround stock.
    In this category, IMO CNP is right stock. Even I do not trust much so called Bluechip stocks.Those stocks also so much fluctuate and heavily depend on economic environment, etc.

Upon replaced CEO from A. Scott to G. Rufrano, I realized by instinct CNP has bottomed out and turned around to upwards. And I started buying and gradually accumulating CNP share. Changing CEO means exactly same as changing company. The reason is that look like we are living in the same world but in reality every human being is living different world and developing quite different unique his/her own world.

I have researched new CEO and I found he is really capable and reputable person with great knowledge and experience in real estate in USA. Nickname Doctor Corporation or Savoir shows all. In addition he has an experience to cope with similar situation before in the USA.

Sometimes experience means nothing in ordinary situation, but like present Centro¡¯s debt burden crisis, his experience means everything. He knows how to deal with situation. Dealing with lenders or negotiating skills with any concerned parties and so on. Thus he has know-how of risk management. Furthermore he knows by his knowledge and experience what to do in the future for Centro¡¯s survival and/or prosper, etc.

Recent day, Westfarmer has nominated new CEO who worked in Walmart for Coles Group.
    This means apparent Coles would be same as before but it is absolutely different company under present CEO for same reason as I mentioned.

At present Centro¡¯s overloaded burden debt caused in trouble as you are aware.
    But they have real assets such as about 700 shopping centers in USA, Australia and N.Z.
    And very very positive cash flow as well. Real assets and positive cash flow are Banks¡¯ and instos¡¯ most focused factors when they assess any company.

In this respect, even though there is possibility of devaluation of assets caused by present worldwide credit crunch crisis, Centro is highly viable in the future.

One of the weakest factor in Centro is too complicated company structure. I do not understand fully so far.I have heard former CEO A. Scott has made Centro like that in order to prevent take over from potential predator(s). But truth is always simple and easy so I am concerning only this. But new CEO will simplify the company¡¯s by selling funds business or so.

As a result, current SP 61 cents is highly undervalued. So every holders are expecting huge potential upside of CNP¡¯s SP.

I think in my previous threads you could find why I have been paying attention to this company so much, if you want.

We(retail investor) go together!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.