SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

expectations for the week ahead (6 aug), page-2

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Although those options of Creasy's expire in December today's announcement suggests to me that he is in no hurry to convert them.One might think if he had doubts about the discovery he'd be inclined to sell some of his shares and convert the options asap.Perhaps today's announcement in fact suggests that Creasy KNOWS or has reason to be supremely confident that what they have found so far is just the tip of the iceberg and that SIR's MC and SP have a long way further to increase.just IMHO of course.I mean why sell shares now at 86c to convert his options if he is confident he can sell them in six weeks time at $1.30 or $1.50 and convert the options then....,if he is confident of further significant discoveries a lot more money in his pocket if he does the latter and sells share to fund the conversion at $1.50 or more.I am sure he has thought it through very carefully.Perhaps when we see an announcement that Creasy has sold shares and converted all his options it may signal what he believes is the "top"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.