NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

expectations mark 2 , page-115

1. 131 Posts.
    Below is repost of an extract from the latest quarterly report.

"The current optimisation process provides for a substantial upgrade of overall project value and an enhanced potential for shareholder returns. The Company anticipates the final optimised project path forward being completed by May 2011 (given the potential for the Tubatse Project to now form part of the initial development) with a strategic partner and mine development decision soon thereafter."

Assuming everything is going to plan we should expect the next announcement to relate to a strategic partner and future time frame for developing the first mine(s). As posters have previously identified NKP never implied they would release the BFS. And going from recent posts which indicate NKP management are working on something "big" my best bet would relate to negotiations/and or terms with a strategic partner. So with the optimised project path forward likely having been completed a month ago, we can expect negotiations to have been in process for some time now. Whether they are still in initial stages or progressing well is anyone's guess. IMO a bit more patience from stock holders will be rewarded.... I wait in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.