NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

expectations mark 2 , page-128

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Ralph

Guess you just need to decided how you would handle it, I think they are covering all angles.

Years ago with my two kids a toy could lay around for months without being played with but as soon as one started playing with it the other one wanted it right or wrong. Always had the option to take it away and boy did that rattle them even more.

Anglo do have oodles of platinum but not all of it is easily accessible, the only things stopping them producing more ounces at Modikwa is the avaiable working ore face at the current declines (says so in their reports) and in five years these current declines become worthless unless the do a joint venture with Nkwe.

Every major miner each year such as Vale, Rio Tinto, BHP etc...have to purchace or find by exploration more tons of iron ore to replace what they mine each year otherwise eventually they go backwards. Same with platinum but unlike iron it hundreds of times scarcer and how many new viable platinum mines are left in the Bushveld. We havent got the cream of them but we do have the cream of the undeveloped ones to replace the ones that are to become no longer economically viable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.