WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

Expectations of SP on listing, page-18

1. 7,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    On Automic's website it should show your application amount, which is reduced to zero, and also your acceptance amount, which has been transferred over from the application line. I'm presuming the amount shown as accepted is the actual amount we are being allotted, along with our free shares. By the way, I've only just discovered this forum on HC. Good to see it up and running. I also think the IPO will go well but on the first day we might expect a number of people to dump their freebies since any price will represent a profit. I recall ASM (rare earths) having an IPO price of $1.40 but on the first day a number of ALK holders who got their shares for free dumped as low as about 85c. However, very quickly they took off and passed the $1.40 mark. Latest price is around $12. Certainly, with the North American location, if new drilling is able to build upon what's already been indicated at Cancit in particular and a decent initial JORC is established by late next year, say, 20Mt, this can be expected to pass $1 I'd say. Lithium is a hot commodity at present and should stay that way heading forward. Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.