WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

thanks @seaemay I think we have spoken before ?? I sort of...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    thanks @seaemay
    I think we have spoken before ?? I sort of remember your profile name ...

which stock was it? ALK? wow $12 amazing how amazing !!!

I hold quite a bit of LTR, CXO and the ipo of ITM ( sorry NOT cross promoting at all) just excited for the IPO of WR1

seaemay, I do t think my shares will show up on Automic as I have bought them through my trading platform and that platform is a custodian, so they actually hold it in their name ; they transfer it to me so I can trade it if I want a day later usually...
    I could have set up as a Chess account with them but they didn't tell me that in the beginning; now if I want to be with chess holing I have to close my current account and start a new one ... no ! I told them I have so many investment trades I can't simply close it; I think they are Scandinavian bank and they probably don't understand English well or how internal trading platforms work ...
    looking for another good platform to trade with

I think there will be a dump at open but soon it will stabilise; I say get the "weak hands" out !!!

WR1 needs strong believers like us !!! and more
    lithium is going to do well ; EVs are here to stay as now the Governments are promoting zero carbon policies by 2025 to 2030 so where do you think Lithium will be with such a huge demand of batteries

We are in the right sector , in its inception stage , right at the bottom of the supply chain ... where $$$ can be multiplied 100x

stay strong and hold on to these beauties WR1s

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.