WR1 6.42% 51.0¢ winsome resources limited

@cobrakai1984 totally agree about RIVN about the hype ; the up...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @cobrakai1984
    totally agree about RIVN about the hype ; the up Morgan and Merrill Lynch analysts both said the same regarding their $120bn with 0 sales but it's mostly what we Americans love ... an IPO ...
    the idea of buying into an underdog and see it explode
    it hasn't fully exploded but the SP speaks for its hype
    the reason I mentioned it was simply because a company with literally nothing to show for ; simply being in the EV market has its SP going crazy ... it's a bubble alright but they have marketed it awesomely ... let's see where the SP comes to ; I feel it will come down by $20 to $30 but lots of people recently got hit hard by Tesla from $1,200 to $1,000 so ready money went straight into RIVN ; good timing and great marketing ... they just need to produce ... Lol !!!

I have to say I love the Australian Lithium stocks ; I just wished sometimes they use some "pizzazz" to wake up the market abit ... I don't mean fake news just something awesome ; the SPs would fly

but WR1 seems strong enough to show its strength in a short time soon ... I too agree with the open price of WR1 @$0.27 but as support it needs to hold $0.25 or 0.24 over the first 2 weeks where the weak hands can be driven out ; then a nice announcement within the month will get another leg up in the SP and then it holds in the next leg up ; let it grind its way up with volume ; this will show up on stock watches for movers and shakers and then build volume that till the next announcement...

good luck to all ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.42%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.0¢ $538.3K 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14592 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 14997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.