PLS 1.34% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Expectations - What happened over at Sandfire, page-2

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8373
    Good post and example RDL. Sandfire went over 100 fold increase in price, for us that is to over $1/sh. With the lithium rush now in full flight, it could happen this week, such is how strange the market behaves.

But we are different. Despite the huge copper find of great grade by SFR, it was still only copper. This is a product that is mined in many places around the world with discoveries getting harder, but still happening.

We have lithium in the form of spodumene. This is a metal that is having massive growth that we can all see, with use increasing by 20% per year at present and probably will for years to come to give us a cleaner world. The supplies of hard rock lithium appear to be limited around the world, with only surface examples becoming mines as geology does not have a method of detecting it underground before hand like magnetics and conductivity can for copper (indicate the possibility anyway) @blastfurnace and @Cocoa our resident geos could explain this much better than me.

We have the largest known supply of available hardrock spodumene in the world, Sandfire didn't have that. The price of even contracts has just doubled, Sandfire didn't have that, spot prices have gone up fourfold recently, again nope for Sandfire.
    So as great as Sandfire was for it's investors, this is better, bigger, in more demand, and now with the cash in the bank de-risked!!
    I've stated what the main numbers that come up for the email group as a whole are, but my own personal belief is that we are at least a $5b company, so $4/sh allowing for dilution, and I know some large holders also have that number in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.092B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.03 $2.93 $51.27M 17.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8812 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.