FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Goodevening JRtrader29I do agree with you in part some respects...

1. 726 Posts.
    Goodevening JRtrader29

I do agree with you in part some respects as it would be better to farm out a portion of the gains/loss if we don't/do find anythink.

The bit i DON'T agree with you on is farming any of the east african,kenya asset. as you have seen in the passed year or so there has been 15 drills and 14 discoverys.
    Now i don't mind them odds at all and keeping 60% of the block thanks very much.

The bit i DO agree with you on is the shareing of the west african assets as you are right it is just going on some spec's layed out and interperated by a smart person, it is not a lock in stone there is oil in the AP site.So i say lets share the risk,all the major's oillers still farm down risk. That's why there been in business this long,work it together and share the reward/fail.

In the end we have somethink like 90% of the senegal lease,this is silliy only major's are able to hold this type lease and prove it up to production,We just don't have this sort of funds on call to us.

I would suggest we J.V partner up to 40% with a few companys and still retain the opertions of the block at 50%
    I am fuzzy on the figgers of the west african block but this sounds about right.
    Just think were the share price could go if we can get a MAJOR's to J.V with us and we find a Elephant.

That is when you are looking at a COVE/HARDMAN story.

Best of luck in the coming rise all FAR shareholders.

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.