ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

expectations

1. 349 Posts.
    It is good to see that ADO management are heeding shareholders and starting to keep us more informed, by way of their corporate update and newsletters. So they deserve credit in that regard.

But, and I expect the usual excuse-makers to tell me I’m being unreasonable, we still really have no idea when, or even if, our shares are going to start reflecting this potential value.

A year ago, I, and many others I’m sure, reasoned that based on all the positive talk by management, in 12 months time we will have signed some deals that will have boosted our little investment significantly. The intimation has always been that potential signings could occur at any time.

Yet, we are pretty much still at that same price.

What I want to know now is, is it reasonable to expect some of these signings to occur in the next 6 months?

I’m not asking for commitments, or uneducated speculation. But surely people in the know could advise me if it is a possibility.

It would be interesting to know also, if this extended delay to secure some of these potential deals was, in fact, expected by management. Or are they also as much in the dark as we are?

I'm placing a fair bit of trust, blindly to some degree, in management that they are not over-stating ADO's potential.

Yes, I know that deals in this industry can take a lot longer to seal - I've heard it all before. But how long is reasonable? How do we know when we've reached the point where nothng further is going to eventuate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.