PV1 10.7% 2.5¢ provaris energy ltd

Hello everyone - A sad day in the US and for humanity indeed...

1. 107 Posts.

Hello everyone - A sad day in the US and for humanity indeed ....

Back to TTE – managed to dig through some previous announcements (2012) prior to our drilling campaign PLUS all the news and information leading up to this TH.

TTE Ann : 24 September 2012
    Targeting potential total production increase of 270 bopd from Allen Dome (IMO Re entry wells + AD North + AD South) PLUS an additional 325 boe/d from other projects (IMO Sodbuster Colorado PLUS Greathouse)

IMO
    Initial target was 270 Bopd from Allen Dome: Re entry wells + AD North + AD South

FACT: producing 100+ bopd from re entry wells – still waiting to enter 4c, 3a and 6a

In the meantime, our conservative TTE Management has raised the initial target to 700+ bopd, even though this TH is only to release the production flow rates from perforated zone, we DID encounter hydrocarbons in 3 other zones – as per 21/03 Ann:
    ‘It intersected 4 separate zones with hydrocarbon indications, including one very significant section from 3045’ to 3114' = 68 feet thick hyrdrocarbons bearing sands’

IMO, the latest announcement with tanks and pipes info PLUS the fact that TTE management stated ‘exceeded initial expectations etc etc’ leads me to believe that we have a 100 bopd flowrate coming our way – that doubles our production – Nice! Target of 700bopd+ is yet to include:

The other 3 zones from AD north discovery
    AD Southern Flank – Titan Poole 1 , 2 and 3 – we know Poole #1 is awaiting final approval- Remember Poole #1 will be targeting the same 68 thick sand and is also expected to reach TD 5200 ft where we experienced the 'pressure kick'.

Slow and steady does it for me. IMO, we should be able to smash the 700 bopd+ mark in the coming months – thats 25 million in oil production sales ! Only from AD and then form a nice base at around 2.5-3c mark for Sodbuster Colorado + Greathouse later this yr - not to forget DR 11 impact.

GLTA - I believe and Hold – Cheers VoM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.