FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

expectations

1. 4 Posts.
    I got into this company just under 2 years ago when the share price was around 5-6 cents. I've always held my faith in the company but the to be honest the last 6 months have been a very testing time. I really feel for the long term holders that have watched the share price fall from the sky.

Somedays you read some very positive posts (ie Jimmythe hands most recent post) and you can't help but feel the great potential for FAS and then sometimes you read the negatve posts and wonder what the heck you doing. I'm fairly new to the sharemarket and totally agree when people say it is a rollercoaster of emotions and not for the faint hearted. Well with speccies stocks anyway.

Anyway back to FAS, I've kept buying over the last 2 years and averaged down to 2.3 cents so I think I'm in a good position if all the stars align in FAS favour, ie funding, MUIOF, SHIP north. I'm expecting the share price to bounce very easily to between 5-10 cents if we get some good news. I know that's a pretty modest expectation and I'm sure some people have set the bar even higher for the FAS share price.

Just having my 2 cents worth. I'd like to know what some other peoples expectations are of the share price if we get some good news?

As always do your own research and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.